|Author||kotobuki tarako 2000 released.|
1st story: Angels exist and Kashii Kiyoharu, grandson of the man who "created" the angel, has been hired to befriend him. His name is Toki. Kashii soon finds out why the scientists need him around. Toki is lonely, but no one wants to get near him unless it's necessary since he eats human flesh. What has Kashii gotten himself into?
2nd story: Everyone expects Tokiwo to go to a good university. However Tokiwo doesn't want to in order to "play it safe". One night there was suddenly an earthquake. The stone he was looking at started to glow and out of his floor comes someone who looks exactly like his childhood friend Jiu. Well there is a difference. This "Jiu" is dressed for combat and has a very large weapon. Just what does the stone have to do with "Jiu" and who gave Tokiwo the stone?
Mamiya and Kanemori used to go to the same school four years ago. Now they've met again by chance, but Kanemori has really changed. What could have changed him so much in four years?
People are starting to act very odd around Norio. This average, normal boy is suddenly getting a lot of unwanted romantic attention and he canï¿½t figure out why! A broken leg and a fall down the stairs into the arms of a handsome stranger set off the beginnings of an explanation, and it is one Norio never could have possibly imagined. Soon a whole new world opens up for Norio, revealing a secret society of special people evolved from animals other than monkeys. This society has a complex structure and its members are ranked by rarity and desirability, and it turns out that Norio is a particularly rare breed and his DNA is in much demand! How will he survive in this modern jungle where heï¿½s suddenly the prey? (Note: This manga (in english) is licenced to BLU. Thus no uploading are allowed.)
Consists of a collection of 5 short stories:
1) I Turn and There You Are (Vicious).
High school porn star Asami falls for classmate Tetsuya. All Tetsuya wants is to find a way to discourage his over zealous admirer.
2) The Cat and The Sandalwood.
3) My Dad and I.
4) Love Delicacies.
5) I Turn and There You Are (extra).
Does Asami really only think about sex?
1) Dearest neighbour I love you
The hero realizes he has been in love with his best friend since their childhood. He suffers from his friend who is slow on the uptake
2) Candy candy
The elementary school teacher teaches privately his pupil who is poor at exercise of vaulting box after school hour. But the pupil takes aphrodisiac because the teacher tries to confiscate it...
3) A cockhound & bestial wrestler contributes the Police Department for his image improvement by being photogenic subject of the poster with a twin child idol. A child idol wears a double face and overreacts against wrestler's sexual harassment. The lighting stand falls down and the wrestler sustains serious injuries to protect the child...
4) Very hilarious fantasy: In "Japan Air Self-Defense Force", there is really a christmas executive branch...
5) The immoral couple between a student and a teacher is annoyed by another couple of teachers at love crisis...
6) Very dark story. The twin brothers whose parents died were taken in separately by relatives. But one cleverer brother pretends another one and real another brother comes to revenge after his step mother died...
7) Hero has been annoyed by his burdensome friend from their childhood. Hero gets angry to find the baby of his friend, the result of the failure of anticonception...
8) The senior student goes to the university of Tokyo to escape from his junior student who only had sex with him for pleasure. But they meet again as a private tutor and his student...
|Feb 11, 2011|
|Feb 11, 2011|
1) I Want to Be a Fiancée (Fiancée Shitai). (There are 5 chapters to this story). Yukimi is a high school junior and cheerleader already scheduled for her first marriage interview. She's seen a disappointing picture of her nerdy potential groom - and he has such a weird name - so Yukimi has every intention of rejecting him, but she's still curious to go and see what a marriage interview is like. Later that day, Yukimi meets her ideal man at a football match and inadvertantly begins cheering only for him -- despite the fact that he's the opposing team's quarterback! He gives her a bold and seductive response. Ah, if only Yukimi's marriage interview could be with a guy like this... But why won't the sexy quarterback tell Yukimi his name...?
2) My Darling in the Infirmary Room (Hoken Shitsu no My Darling)
Maki doesn't mind a few cuts and bruises if it'll earn her a ticket to the campus infirmary room. That's because her school's doctor is handsome Takashiro, age 23, single. She works so hard to make passes at him - and Takashiro knows it. But is Maki really so busy trying to catch his attention that she doesn't notice...?
nohara Minato is an only child who was raised single-handedly by his father since young, after (believing) his mother passed away. When he skipped club activities one day, an exact replica of himself showed up, claiming to be his twin brother who was separated from him when their parents divorced. Just what is going on between their parents? And as more obstacles come his way, what will Minato and his twin’s relationship blossom into?
A collection of sweet stories like this one, Fake Fur takes you on the rocky road of love. Always has a sequel to Emotion Circuit in it.
1) Yasashii Tsuki Ni Dakarete (Embraced by a Kind Moon)
Fumiya has an issue with intimacy...
Jun, a tattoo artist, meets Yuu, a guy who has a thing for pain...
5) Kimi ni Au Tame ni (So I can meet you)
A writer has prob
Hanzawa works at Hikarigaoka Massage Clinic which is often visited by the healthy college basketball player, Segawa Aki. One day, during a vigorous therapy session, Segawa suddenly got in the mood and attacked Hanzawa! They shouldn't! Hanzawa didn't want it! But he still got swept away by Segawa's warm body...
Ch 1-3 & 7 -- The Scent of Temptation: Shina works part-time at a coffee as well as a flower shop. Most days a Kanae, a salaryman and the brother of the flower shop owner, comes to have his coffee at the shop. One day a man is with him, and Shina realizes
Hiro and Ritsu have been friends for over ten years, but Ritsu's terrified that Hiro will get scared off if he realizes Ritsu's feelings for him. Although they don't seem to have much in common anymore, Hiro still stays overnight at Ritsu's place every time he has a business trip to make. All Ritsu needs to do now is figure out if Hiro actually means anything by it...