The Midnight Untouchables,
|Author||ROKUYA Sanae 0 released.|
Nozomi is a boring and late-blooming college student. His classmate, Ryuji, is an extremely dangerous delivery host. When Nozomi witnesses a steamy kiss between Ryuji and a male teacher, he's thunderstruck! His eyes can't seem to stop following Ryuji's mo
The opening chapter (title story) focuses on two friends in the gay AV industry.
Lair You: Chapter two is a historical piece on the ambiguous feelings between an emperor and one of his followers.
Penalty: In chapter three, the boss of a security firm (specializing in bodyguard services) resorts to "punishing" one of his subordinates with a kiss every time he's about to get into a fight in order to reduce the number of complaints filed against him.
7 Days: Next up is the story of another bodyguard who has seven days with a client who cannot speak during that period.
Revenge! Ring Out: Rounding up the volume is a chapter with cosplay elements.
Souta's friend, Taketora, is chronically bad at managing his finances. Ever since the two met in college, Taketora has never ceased to borrow money from Souta. Money that he never gives back, or course. And it's not like Souta is rich or anything either, he can barely get by with the money he makes at his student job. But whenever Taketora makes that face, Souta is unable to resist... Worse yet, now Taketora is saying that rather than returning the money, he'll repay Souta...with his body?!!
From Attractive Fascinante:
In the Royale School, because of his nice name, Ayamoji Kokuei was being targeted by a yakuzaâ€™s son, Shirogane Michihiko (real name: Kintarou). Ayamoji began to skip lessons and repeat grades to avoid meeting Shirogane. When they met six years later, Ayamoji drugged Shirogane and they got intimate. Ayamoji left after that and reappeared five years later. Would the two lovebirds finally be together?
When unfortunately named Minami Haruo wanders into Sagawa's bar, Sagawa gives him his special aphrodisiac cocktail and has his way with him. But who is Minami really? And is he ever coming back?
From Attractive Fascinante
Chapters 1-5: Revenge
Tsujimoto Sensei is well known for "eating up" the students in his class who are failing. Nishihara is called upon to attend the extra classes for the make-up exam. What kind of teaching will go on behind closed doors? Will Nishihara finally pass or will it be Sensei who finally gets "called out"?
Chapter 6: Eccentric Lover
A writer, Risa, whose hobby is sex and his megane editor, Sakaki. But sometimes hobbies can be more dangerous than they appear. Can our writer be saved? What happens to an editor after he removes his glasses?
Chapter 7: Return Man
Childhood friends, Kensuke and Naoki, are reunited after 13 years. Is this a meeting of love or revenge?
|Dec 23, 2011|
Volume 1: Target in the Finder (Finder no Hyouteki).
1) You're my Loveprize in Viewfinder (1st part of the main series, Viewfinder; 3 chapters : You're my Loveprize in Viewfinder, Fixer & an extra, Embrace the Heat of the Night): During a routine journalism assignment, freelance photographer Akihito Takaba is captured by the mysterious Asami, a powerful leader in Japan's underworld society. Asami forces his captive to undergo a night of pleasure and pain never before imagined...
2) Love Lesson (1st part of the Love Lesson series): Ichijou saved Sakurai from a pervert on the bus on the way to the school. But his own intentions were not so pure...
3) Loving Plant (Koi wo Suru Shokubutsu) (1st part of the Koisuru series): Sports stars, Hiyama and Mizuno, find themselves caught up in something bigger than they first imagined when they go out to find out whether or not their fathers are really gay.
4) Risky Society: God Bless My Justice (stand alone) : A rookie to a society of people with supernatural abilities must prove himself (and his love) to his superior.
Volume 2: Cage in the Finder (Finder no Ori)
1) Body Chase (main Viewfinder series; 1 chapter): Takaba helps out the police by infiltrating Asami's flagship club, Sion.
2) Splendor of High Rises (Kourou no Hana) (main Viewfinder series; 4 chapters): the story of Feilong and Asami's first meeting, seven years prior in Hong Kong.
3) Loving DNA (Koi wo Suru DNA) (2nd part of the Koisuru series).
Volume 3: One Wing in the Finder (Finder no Sekiyoku)
1) Naked Truth (main Viewfinder series; ch1-5: The Japan arc): Feilong returns to Japan, setting up an explosive situation that will take him, Takaba, and Asami across countries to resolve the events set in motion seven years in the past.
2) Love Surprise (1st part of the Love Prize series): A light oneshot side story to the Viewfinder series taking place New Year's Eve with a very drunk Takaba.
3) Baked Sweet Glasses (stand alone): Cute underwear salesman has his heart set on making a tough sale.
4) Koi wo Suru Baby Leaf (3rd part of the Koisuru series): The story of how the fathers met.
Volume 4: Prisoner in the Finder (Finder no Ryoshuu)
1) Naked Truth (main Viewfinder series; ch6-10: The Hong Kong arc).
2) Takaba's Wonderful Day (2nd part of the Love Prize series): Asami sees photographer Takaba on a shoot and takes him on a drinking date. Another light sidestory to the Viewfinder series.
Volume 5: ?
1) Naked Truth (main Viewfinder series; ch11-13: ? arc).
2) Naked Truth - Zero (main Viewfinder series).
3) Takaba Akihito's Graceful Summer Holiday (3rd part of the Love Prize series).
4) School Ghost Story (Gakko no Kaidan) (2nd part of the Love Lesson series).Â
Yasukuni is the heir of a distinguished family, one that prizes masculinity and stoicism. He also happens to be crazy about one of his private instructors, Kiyoi. Among the many lessons Kiyoi gives him is the art of sexual pleasures. However, Yasukuni wants Kiyoi to make love with him earnestly, not just as a form of instruction. [B-U M]
1) Master and Dog
University student, Uehara Yuuji, is an earnest guy with slight masochistic tendencies. Yuuji also happens to be totally in love with the cold, glasses-wearing Tatsukawa-Sensei. Ever since he first spotted Tatsukawa-Sensei, he confessed his feelings time and time again only to have the anti-social Tatsukawa-Sensei refuse every time. â€œThatâ€™s it! If Iâ€™m not human, he will fall in love with me!â€ Sensei then orders the dog cosplaying Yuuji to do what?
2) Spoiled Guinea Pig
3) Secret Love Lesson
4) Feverish Eye complex
5) Love-possessed Boy
6) Drown in Love
7) Triangle Love
8) Awkard Kiss
9) Number Up! Split Boy
The handsome hope of the Sales Divison, Ichijyou, discovers that his superior, Supervisor Kirihara, has a body which is too erotic. Since Kirihara hasnÃ¢â?¬â?¢t had sex for the last 10 years, he is agonized by a body reacting to the slightest touch. Ã¢â?¬Å?This is my first time with such an erotic body... Amazing... It's like the whole body's an erogenous zone.Ã¢â?¬Â While Ichijyou is being caught up by the innocent reactions of his supervisor, he is already drowning in that lusty body?!
Hiroshi and Takuya have been childhood friends forever. When Takuya asks Hiroshi to be more than friends, will their friendship be able to withstand? Or have they always been soul mates?
From Attractive Fascinante:
1-3) Take Care about Neighbor
Togawa is quietly living his life when neighbor, Tone, seems to come rushing in. Their chance encounter in the hallway and then mixing up the mail seems to bring them closer together. But how close is too close?
4-7) Pursuing the Realist
Jade Muto has moved back to Japan after years of living in Italy. Best friend Yuusuke Mikami takes him to lunch, where Atsurou Miyazoe serves them lunch. But Jade wants to be served more than just lunch. With a little help from Yuusuke, will Jade be able to win the heart of Atsurou?
Tone is back with more ways to satisfy Yuki-chan! And with the new editor-san, do we get to see more this time?
V3 continues from the couple we saw at the end of V2, the editor, Takatou, and Yuki-chan's classmate, Dai-chan. "Do you want to sleep with me?" A light joke with only a tenth of true intent from Takatou, Dai-chan actually agreed to it. Will Takatou really do it? A cameo of Mikami and Rui in the extra.
Tone and Yuki-chan are back! With the appearance of our new rival, Heath, will Yuki-chan waver? What would Tone do to take charge of his Yuki-chan? Dai-chan was taking care of the sick Takatou when he gave him aphrodisiac instead of cold tablets. After a night of torturous fun play, Dai-chan got sick instead. What would be the destiny of Takatou when he gave aphrodisiac to Dai-chan out of revenge?
From Blissful Sin: On the outskirts of Tokyo, Toubuisazaki High School is known for its mottos of and Amidst these scary rumors is the king of the school, high school student Maki: a person with an abrasive personality, who thinks of his classmates as servants. Itâ€™s a mystery that Yoshifumi, the school nurse, loves him.
As Yoshifumi uses various tactics to draw Maki closer, how does Maki react? â€¦He likes it!
Working in the public relations department of the Imperial Capital Bank, Gojyou Takashi is very annoyed over his previous managerÃ¢â?¬â?¢s sudden demotion. Gojyou believes that the real cause of the demotion is because of the newly appointed manager who was originally working in a government body. At this time, Gojyou met a pretty guy in a pub. They were attracted to each other and spent a passionate night together. The man was gone when Gojyou woke up. To his surprise, his newly appointed manager, who is from the government-parachutist-into-private-industry system, is actually the same man as the night before! The love story of a passionate public relations chief and a young elite!
After getting into high school, Furuya became roommate with the cute Himi. Himi keeps to himself and sleeps real early. A petite boy with a loud voice, Himi is terrified of darkness because of a tremor he suffered when he was a kid. On the other hand, Furuya is afraid of bright lights and gets real nervous when heâ€™s feeling uneasy. How would they help each other to overcome the fears?