Oishii Hito, The Sweet Contract of the Demon King
|Genre(s)||Comedy , Supernatural , Yaoi ,|
|Author||kuku hayate 0 released.|
The protectors of a certain fox deity shrine happen to be Unka, an overly-serious red fox with a low social status, and Aura, a delinquent, pure-bred white fox. Can Unka, who is unable to express himself honestly, and Aura, who always goes
As the town's sheriff, Fran was on an errand for his people. Alas, on his journey back, his horse died. Stranded in the middle of a desert with his only transport to civilisation dead to the world, Fran had to endure scorching heat to reach his town. Wandering for days, his weakened body betrayed him, only to be saved by a Native American...Summary from Canna (that's originally in English):Fran used to engage in murders and robberies. He now shows remorse for those illegal dealings, and works as a sheriff in a small town.He lost his pony and wanders in the wilderness asking himself, "Is this a return of my past misdeeds?"[Echochi]
The gate that leads the souls of the dead into the Underworld – that is called “Shisei Gokumon”. There is a watchman at the front and the back of the gate.The black Gozu and the white Mezu.The only time they are able to meet is during the diminutive span of time when the gate is open.
“I want to touch the ox-headed demon dyed in darkness.”
“I don’t want to stain the pure white horse-headed demon.”
Two beings who can never be permitted to touch each other, despite their mutual affections. So close...yet so far. Those thoughts could only lead to... If they were human,perhaps this could be referred to as “love”.
|Dec 23, 2011|
|Dec 23, 2011|
|Dec 23, 2011|
|Dec 23, 2011|
|Dec 23, 2011|
Plot: An excellent and very educational series. About a newlywed couple who are virgins and their comedic ups and downs in learning how to have sex. Not really a hentai, though there are scenes which can be called hentai. Tastfully rendered taboo themes. A funny "how to" guide for sex illiterate and experts.
Even though this is not for children, it may be suitable for older teens, let's say 16+.
WARNING: For a mature or adult audience only due to nudity and adult situations.
Volume 1: Target in the Finder (Finder no Hyouteki).
1) You're my Loveprize in Viewfinder (1st part of the main series, Viewfinder; 3 chapters : You're my Loveprize in Viewfinder, Fixer & an extra, Embrace the Heat of the Night): During a routine journalism assignment, freelance photographer Akihito Takaba is captured by the mysterious Asami, a powerful leader in Japan's underworld society. Asami forces his captive to undergo a night of pleasure and pain never before imagined...
2) Love Lesson (1st part of the Love Lesson series): Ichijou saved Sakurai from a pervert on the bus on the way to the school. But his own intentions were not so pure...
3) Loving Plant (Koi wo Suru Shokubutsu) (1st part of the Koisuru series): Sports stars, Hiyama and Mizuno, find themselves caught up in something bigger than they first imagined when they go out to find out whether or not their fathers are really gay.
4) Risky Society: God Bless My Justice (stand alone) : A rookie to a society of people with supernatural abilities must prove himself (and his love) to his superior.
Volume 2: Cage in the Finder (Finder no Ori)
1) Body Chase (main Viewfinder series; 1 chapter): Takaba helps out the police by infiltrating Asami's flagship club, Sion.
2) Splendor of High Rises (Kourou no Hana) (main Viewfinder series; 4 chapters): the story of Feilong and Asami's first meeting, seven years prior in Hong Kong.
3) Loving DNA (Koi wo Suru DNA) (2nd part of the Koisuru series).
Volume 3: One Wing in the Finder (Finder no Sekiyoku)
1) Naked Truth (main Viewfinder series; ch1-5: The Japan arc): Feilong returns to Japan, setting up an explosive situation that will take him, Takaba, and Asami across countries to resolve the events set in motion seven years in the past.
2) Love Surprise (1st part of the Love Prize series): A light oneshot side story to the Viewfinder series taking place New Year's Eve with a very drunk Takaba.
3) Baked Sweet Glasses (stand alone): Cute underwear salesman has his heart set on making a tough sale.
4) Koi wo Suru Baby Leaf (3rd part of the Koisuru series): The story of how the fathers met.
Volume 4: Prisoner in the Finder (Finder no Ryoshuu)
1) Naked Truth (main Viewfinder series; ch6-10: The Hong Kong arc).
2) Takaba's Wonderful Day (2nd part of the Love Prize series): Asami sees photographer Takaba on a shoot and takes him on a drinking date. Another light sidestory to the Viewfinder series.
Volume 5: ?
1) Naked Truth (main Viewfinder series; ch11-13: ? arc).
2) Naked Truth - Zero (main Viewfinder series).
3) Takaba Akihito's Graceful Summer Holiday (3rd part of the Love Prize series).
4) School Ghost Story (Gakko no Kaidan) (2nd part of the Love Lesson series).Â
Deep in a cave lies a demon trapped in ice who will eat any human who dares enter. The demon, Blood, waits for the human who will cry the purest tears, for the gem formed from those tears will break the spell that binds him. Then one day, a young man named Ishuca appears in the cave - and knowing that his weak heart will not last long, he has come to die. Touched by Ishuca's gentle nature, Blood gradually begins to change from the cruel, ice-cold demon he once was.
People are starting to act very odd around Norio. This average, normal boy is suddenly getting a lot of unwanted romantic attention and he canï¿½t figure out why! A broken leg and a fall down the stairs into the arms of a handsome stranger set off the beginnings of an explanation, and it is one Norio never could have possibly imagined. Soon a whole new world opens up for Norio, revealing a secret society of special people evolved from animals other than monkeys. This society has a complex structure and its members are ranked by rarity and desirability, and it turns out that Norio is a particularly rare breed and his DNA is in much demand! How will he survive in this modern jungle where heï¿½s suddenly the prey? (Note: This manga (in english) is licenced to BLU. Thus no uploading are allowed.)
nohara Minato is an only child who was raised single-handedly by his father since young, after (believing) his mother passed away. When he skipped club activities one day, an exact replica of himself showed up, claiming to be his twin brother who was separated from him when their parents divorced. Just what is going on between their parents? And as more obstacles come his way, what will Minato and his twin’s relationship blossom into?
Watanuki Kimihiro is haunted by visions of ghosts and spirits. Seemingly by chance, he encounters a mysterious witch named Yuuko, who claims she can help. In desperation, he accepts, but realizes that he's just been tricked into working for Yuuko in order to pay off the cost of her services. Soon he's employed in her little shop- a job which turns out to be nothing like his previous work experience!
Cardcaptor Sakura (Alternate Story)
Soel to Larg: Mokona=Modoki no Bouken (Novel) (Spin-Off)
Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle (Spin-Off)
xxxHoLic: Another Holic Randoruto-kan Aerosol (Novel) (Side Story)
Touguuji Shin finally manages to enter highschool. He's always been unhappy for being treated like a girl since highschool. He decides to join a club which he belives to be manly, hoping that he can root away that hateful custom around him by changing him
From Attractive Fascinante
"Please let me be your lover." In order to save Okanoue Shopping Center and help his brother continue with his dream of being a concert violinist, Akira, the owner of Sudou Fruits and Vegetables, decides to become a lover of an employee of the development company. Unbeknownst to him, his lover is Motoya, the grandson of the owner of the company and now current head of the division preparing to buy out Okanoe shopping center. Can their relationship withstand the truth?