Secrecy of the Shivering Night
|Genre(s)||School Life , Yaoi ,|
|Author||ogura muku 2000 released.|
In the Fanbook:
-Haru mo Yoiyoi (Hot springs) by SHIMIZU Yuki
-Genma to Chikkoi no (Genma and the tiny one) by KANE Hikaru
-NAKAYOSHI Four Men by NATSUME Isaku
-Genma-san no Sainan (Genma's Misfortune) by KITAZAWA Kyou
-Hajimete no XXX (First XXX) by FUSAMA Sakae
-Bokura no ano ko kawaii ko by FUJIKAWA Touko
-Doitsumo Koitsumo by HASHIMOTO Aoi
-Imadoki no Renai Kousatsu by KOBATO Mebaru
-Kotodama-sama Petit by KITAKAMI Ren
-Kotoha-chan by MONCHI Kaori
-Orusuban by OGURA Muku
Mizuki has started dating a reticent junior from his club, Momonari, and he is finally going to Momonari’s house. Anticipation and uneasiness, in the house with just the two of them, they try to ascertain their love but… It’s the prologue of a clumsy couple in love.
Sora is a zaraki warashi who wants to see his childhood friend Minami. Sora keeps waiting, but Minami doesnÂ´t coming back from Tokyo. Then Sora hears the news, Minami had an accident and can no longer walk properly anymore. So the zaraki warashi leaves his house in the mountains and goes to the big city called Tokyo.
From Sooky:There is a limit to how much you can share your body, may it be for a priceâ€¦ the heart is always fickleâ€¦ you will soon realise you cannot let go of the enticing warmth of a familiar body. Â
Stray cat Fuji really loves the kind human, Hiro, who gave him his name. He wants to always stay beside Hiro, but there is a man, who seems like a lover, who comes by occasionally. Fuji knows that the man has been violent to Hiro recently... But because he is cat, he cant do anything... He wants a body to protect Hiro with. God, please give me big hands that I can wrap around Hiro!
(from Attractive Fascinante)
|Sep 23, 2011|
|Sep 23, 2011|
|Sep 23, 2011|
|Sep 23, 2011|
|Sep 23, 2011|
|Sep 23, 2011|
1) Master and Dog
University student, Uehara Yuuji, is an earnest guy with slight masochistic tendencies. Yuuji also happens to be totally in love with the cold, glasses-wearing Tatsukawa-Sensei. Ever since he first spotted Tatsukawa-Sensei, he confessed his feelings time and time again only to have the anti-social Tatsukawa-Sensei refuse every time. â€œThatâ€™s it! If Iâ€™m not human, he will fall in love with me!â€ Sensei then orders the dog cosplaying Yuuji to do what?
2) Spoiled Guinea Pig
3) Secret Love Lesson
4) Feverish Eye complex
5) Love-possessed Boy
6) Drown in Love
7) Triangle Love
8) Awkard Kiss
9) Number Up! Split Boy
Volume 1: Target in the Finder (Finder no Hyouteki).
1) You're my Loveprize in Viewfinder (1st part of the main series, Viewfinder; 3 chapters : You're my Loveprize in Viewfinder, Fixer & an extra, Embrace the Heat of the Night): During a routine journalism assignment, freelance photographer Akihito Takaba is captured by the mysterious Asami, a powerful leader in Japan's underworld society. Asami forces his captive to undergo a night of pleasure and pain never before imagined...
2) Love Lesson (1st part of the Love Lesson series): Ichijou saved Sakurai from a pervert on the bus on the way to the school. But his own intentions were not so pure...
3) Loving Plant (Koi wo Suru Shokubutsu) (1st part of the Koisuru series): Sports stars, Hiyama and Mizuno, find themselves caught up in something bigger than they first imagined when they go out to find out whether or not their fathers are really gay.
4) Risky Society: God Bless My Justice (stand alone) : A rookie to a society of people with supernatural abilities must prove himself (and his love) to his superior.
Volume 2: Cage in the Finder (Finder no Ori)
1) Body Chase (main Viewfinder series; 1 chapter): Takaba helps out the police by infiltrating Asami's flagship club, Sion.
2) Splendor of High Rises (Kourou no Hana) (main Viewfinder series; 4 chapters): the story of Feilong and Asami's first meeting, seven years prior in Hong Kong.
3) Loving DNA (Koi wo Suru DNA) (2nd part of the Koisuru series).
Volume 3: One Wing in the Finder (Finder no Sekiyoku)
1) Naked Truth (main Viewfinder series; ch1-5: The Japan arc): Feilong returns to Japan, setting up an explosive situation that will take him, Takaba, and Asami across countries to resolve the events set in motion seven years in the past.
2) Love Surprise (1st part of the Love Prize series): A light oneshot side story to the Viewfinder series taking place New Year's Eve with a very drunk Takaba.
3) Baked Sweet Glasses (stand alone): Cute underwear salesman has his heart set on making a tough sale.
4) Koi wo Suru Baby Leaf (3rd part of the Koisuru series): The story of how the fathers met.
Volume 4: Prisoner in the Finder (Finder no Ryoshuu)
1) Naked Truth (main Viewfinder series; ch6-10: The Hong Kong arc).
2) Takaba's Wonderful Day (2nd part of the Love Prize series): Asami sees photographer Takaba on a shoot and takes him on a drinking date. Another light sidestory to the Viewfinder series.
Volume 5: ?
1) Naked Truth (main Viewfinder series; ch11-13: ? arc).
2) Naked Truth - Zero (main Viewfinder series).
3) Takaba Akihito's Graceful Summer Holiday (3rd part of the Love Prize series).
4) School Ghost Story (Gakko no Kaidan) (2nd part of the Love Lesson series).Â
Somethingâ??s up with Soccer Club Sâ??s Katou Sora! Even with his strong fighting spirit, Katouâ??s tough body and charisma meet their match when he collapsed in the middle of practice. Could it all have happened because of that â??thingâ?? Katouâ??s kouhai used in his body while training?!
Koushi Yanagi is a gay student. He finds a very sexy office worker at a gay club, who gets drunk and accepts his advances. But when the office worker suddenly becomes sober, he loses his nerve, starts acting violently and runs away. Koushi has been so dis
Shinohara, who liked to take care of others like a mother, and Nishioka, who loved sweet things just like a kid (with big build), were good friends. Shinohara loved Nishioka, but was totally a coward when it comes to love. He always thought that “this love is impossible” and continued to be Nishioka’s good friend when he blurted out his feelings unintentionally. To Shinohara’s surprise, Nishioka accepted him and they started to go out. But Shinohara was having doubts and wouldn’t want to believe in Nishioka. What should Nishioka do?
From Attractive Fascinante
"Please let me be your lover." In order to save Okanoue Shopping Center and help his brother continue with his dream of being a concert violinist, Akira, the owner of Sudou Fruits and Vegetables, decides to become a lover of an employee of the development company. Unbeknownst to him, his lover is Motoya, the grandson of the owner of the company and now current head of the division preparing to buy out Okanoe shopping center. Can their relationship withstand the truth?
Plot: Takamura Hikaru is a handsome prince. However, contrary to the rumours and his cool appearance, he's weak, a crybaby and likes snacks and sweet things. He kissed his classmate, Sugimoto Yuu, suddenly and Yuu thought it was just a prank. Yuu took a liking to the prince, but is the prince serious about it? Will their hearts be finally connected?
Sick of feeling like he’s riding on his parents’ coattails, Onodera Ritsu quits his father’s publishing company (where he was a literature editor) and gets a job at Marukawa Publishing--only he ends up getting stuck in the crazy shoujo manga department, which happens to be populated entirely by male editors. Plus--the editor-in-chief happens to be none other than his old flame from high school!
Also included among the various volumes are storylines following two of Ritsu’s fellow editors: Hatori and his longtime friend (and mangaka he’s in charge of) Chiaki, as well as Kisa and the attractive bookstore employee he has his eye on, Yukina. An extra novel follows salesman and longtime friend of Takano’s, Yokozawa, as he’s swept off his feet following a harsh breakup by attractive widower and single father Kirishima.
This series is loosely connected to Junjou Romantica (by the same author), as characters such as Usami Akihiko and Sumi Ryouichi are mentioned a few times as authors, and Isaka Ryuichirou is a recurring character. Yokozawa's partner, Kirishima, also shows up as Takahashi Misaki's boss in Junjou Romantica. Trying to spot the connections is an adventure of its own!
Junjou Romantica: Takahashi Misaki is suddenly having some unexpected and odd problems. What started as a need for some college entrance exam tutoring has somehow led him to being romanced by a suave older man who also happens to be his big brotherâ€™s best friend. Confused by all of his brand new emotions, Misaki struggles to deal with his suddenly very odd life. And if that wasnâ€™t enough, his suitor, Usami Akihiko, has plenty of issues of his own. A man-child who decorates his room in giant teddy bears and toys, Usami is a famous novelist who also writes steamy boysâ€™ love novels on the side. When Misaki cracks open one of these books and reads sentences like â€œUsami licks every inch of Misakiâ€™s hot bodyâ€â€¦well, letâ€™s just say that all hell breaks loose.
Junjou Egoist: Kamijou Hiroki is a broken man, consumed by unrequited love for his childhood friend, Usami Akihiko (the boys' love novelist). Along comes Kusama Nowaki, whose name "Nowaki" means "typhoon", an orphan working his way through life since middle school. Like the typhoon he is named for, he whirls into Hiroki's life and heart, blowing all resistance away before him.
Junjou Terrorist: As fate would have, Miyagi You (the professor that Kamijou Hiroki works for as an assistant professor) and Takatsuki Shinobu, Miyagiâ€™s bossâ€™ son AND his ex-wifeâ€™s younger brother, would cross paths. Shinobu, who says whateverâ€™s on his mind, tries to break into Miyagiâ€™s world, saying things like, â€œits destiny!â€ While the 18 year-old tries to invade Miyagiâ€™s world, the 35 year-old still harbors a deep-rooted love for his late teacher. Being the Terrorist he is, Shinobu breaks down the walls that Miyagi has caged himself in, dramatically changing the Professorâ€™s heart and demanding Miyagi take responsibility and face destinyâ€¦
Junjou Minimum tells the story of Usami and Hiroki's past, showing how they met and how Hiroki's un-requited love came to be. There are also a chapters about Misaki's past.
There is also a short 4 chapter story entitled Junjou Mistake/Mystique. This is set 10 years before the beginning of the other stories and follows RyÅ«ichirÅ Isaka (the executive director of Marukawa Publishing Company- which publishes Usami Akihikoâ€™s works) and his secretary, Kaoru Asahina. The two were playmates when they were young, after RyÅ«ichirÅ's father took the Asahina's in and employed them. Over the years, RyÅ«ichirÅ came to love Asahina, but he believes it to be in vain as he is convinced Kaoru is in love with his father. Unbeknownst to Isaka, Asahina harbors feelings for him in return.
This story is consisted of three primary stories:
and Junjo TerroristÂ