寒冷前線コンダクター; Kanrei Zensen Conductor; The Conductor of Cold Front
|Genre(s)||Drama , Mature , Yaoi ,|
|Author||Akizuki Koh 2005 released.|
Bathed in fame, authority, assets... The noble family of Kyoto Haginokouji.
Seiya-sama the next head of the family, has just reached the age of 16 and still goes to high school. With anarchistic family customs, he can't stand having to keep his life a s
It's been about 2 years since the end of Yatteraneeze! and Chisato and Kanae have FINALLY gotten their shit together... or have they? They still fight all the time, clash at work and glare at each other across the breakfast table. But a little adversity h
By the writer of "Fujimi Orchestra", this manga version of the popular Heian period novel focuses on Senjumaru, a chigo at the Nyorin temple of Saga. Young and beautiful, Senju has to withstand constant abuse of conceited monks. However, his teacher and head patriarch of the temple helps Senju escape from their clutches, leaving him with a letter of release. When a government official, Fujiwara Moroe, saves Senju from his pursuers, Senju vows to serve him in return for his kindness. In this story of blossoming young love, will Senju and Moroe be able to show their true affection for each other ?
Plot: Fujimoto Hiroya is at the top of his class. He's the Student Council Vice President, spends all his time studying, and is the idol of all the "good girls". But the truth is, he'd trade it all just for the chance to be someone else... someone popular, outgoing and carefree... Someone like Masaki.
Masaki's what Fujimoto's friends would call an "idiot". He'd rather play soccer than study, almost never cracks a book, and is popular with all the "normal" kids. He's got flashy clothes, bleached hair and a reputation just as lousy as Fujimoto's is good.
In the summer of Fujimoto's freshman year of high school, he resolves to change his image and his life... all to make friends with Masaki. But can dyed hair, new clothes and a piercing really change a person inside?
This is manga version of the popular Heian period novel focuses on Senjumaru, a chigo at the Nyoirin temple of Saga. Young and beautiful, Senju has to withstand constant abuse of conceited monks. However, his teacher and head patriarch of the temple helps Senju escape from their clutches, leaving him with a letter of release. When a government official, Fujiwara Moroe, saves Senju from the temple henchmen pursuing him, Senju vows to serve him in return for his kindess...
|Jan 14, 2011|
|Jan 14, 2011|
|Jan 14, 2011|
|Jan 14, 2011|
|Jan 14, 2011|
Red River is about a fifteen-year old Japanese girl named Yuri Suzuki, who is magically transported to Hattusa, the capital of the Hittite Empire in Anatolia. She was summoned by Queen Nakia who means to use Yuri as a human sacrifice. Yuri's blood is the key element needed in placing a curse upon the princes of the land so that they will perish, leaving Nakia's son as the sole heir to the throne. - from wikipedia
Deep in a cave lies a demon trapped in ice who will eat any human who dares enter. The demon, Blood, waits for the human who will cry the purest tears, for the gem formed from those tears will break the spell that binds him. Then one day, a young man named Ishuca appears in the cave - and knowing that his weak heart will not last long, he has come to die. Touched by Ishuca's gentle nature, Blood gradually begins to change from the cruel, ice-cold demon he once was.
Volume 1: Target in the Finder (Finder no Hyouteki).
1) You're my Loveprize in Viewfinder (1st part of the main series, Viewfinder; 3 chapters : You're my Loveprize in Viewfinder, Fixer & an extra, Embrace the Heat of the Night): During a routine journalism assignment, freelance photographer Akihito Takaba is captured by the mysterious Asami, a powerful leader in Japan's underworld society. Asami forces his captive to undergo a night of pleasure and pain never before imagined...
2) Love Lesson (1st part of the Love Lesson series): Ichijou saved Sakurai from a pervert on the bus on the way to the school. But his own intentions were not so pure...
3) Loving Plant (Koi wo Suru Shokubutsu) (1st part of the Koisuru series): Sports stars, Hiyama and Mizuno, find themselves caught up in something bigger than they first imagined when they go out to find out whether or not their fathers are really gay.
4) Risky Society: God Bless My Justice (stand alone) : A rookie to a society of people with supernatural abilities must prove himself (and his love) to his superior.
Volume 2: Cage in the Finder (Finder no Ori)
1) Body Chase (main Viewfinder series; 1 chapter): Takaba helps out the police by infiltrating Asami's flagship club, Sion.
2) Splendor of High Rises (Kourou no Hana) (main Viewfinder series; 4 chapters): the story of Feilong and Asami's first meeting, seven years prior in Hong Kong.
3) Loving DNA (Koi wo Suru DNA) (2nd part of the Koisuru series).
Volume 3: One Wing in the Finder (Finder no Sekiyoku)
1) Naked Truth (main Viewfinder series; ch1-5: The Japan arc): Feilong returns to Japan, setting up an explosive situation that will take him, Takaba, and Asami across countries to resolve the events set in motion seven years in the past.
2) Love Surprise (1st part of the Love Prize series): A light oneshot side story to the Viewfinder series taking place New Year's Eve with a very drunk Takaba.
3) Baked Sweet Glasses (stand alone): Cute underwear salesman has his heart set on making a tough sale.
4) Koi wo Suru Baby Leaf (3rd part of the Koisuru series): The story of how the fathers met.
Volume 4: Prisoner in the Finder (Finder no Ryoshuu)
1) Naked Truth (main Viewfinder series; ch6-10: The Hong Kong arc).
2) Takaba's Wonderful Day (2nd part of the Love Prize series): Asami sees photographer Takaba on a shoot and takes him on a drinking date. Another light sidestory to the Viewfinder series.
Volume 5: ?
1) Naked Truth (main Viewfinder series; ch11-13: ? arc).
2) Naked Truth - Zero (main Viewfinder series).
3) Takaba Akihito's Graceful Summer Holiday (3rd part of the Love Prize series).
4) School Ghost Story (Gakko no Kaidan) (2nd part of the Love Lesson series).Â
IKE's first book.
Collection of short stories
1) Koiyami Archive
A cool college student whose personality is bad loves a high-achieving student looking like a nerd. The cool one is kind to the nerd one but he turns so cold as soon as the nerd confesses his love to him...
2) Ater School Special Plan
The hero's best friend suddenly annouces his family will move, kisses him and waits for his answer. The hero intends to refuse but...
3) Love Prisoner battle Line
Twin brothers. The elder one has guarded the youngest in their childhood, so he becomes strong to repay him, but now the elder one fears him. Add to the mix the elder's homosexual friend
4) Love Prisoner battle Line - Odd Situation
Sequel of the above. The elder one comes to fondle his twin. But the friend aims at him too...
5) Radical Report
A journalist interviews a young CEO of high-tech company. Before the interview, he entertained antipathy toward the CEO but after actually meeting him, he finds out that the CEO is unexpectedly a nice guy...
6) Dental Sentimental
A son of a dentist says he loves his childhood friend, but the hero suspects the friend loves only his well-arranged teeth...
7) Next Door Idol
The hero's friend who is an idol and has worked as an actor from childhood is very selfish and always annoys him. A girl classmate treats the hero very kindly and it puts the idol in a bad humor.
Because the way people have a high interest in "sex," a sex school was formed in order to fulfill the students' desires and help them become more advanced in their skills.
One of the story lines....
Ion, in order to help pay off the debts in his family, has enrolled in the school, hoping to gain knowledge and sell out his body in the future to gain money. But Ion gains more than just "knowledge" in the sex industry, and he starts to fall for his Instructor Asagi...but love is strictly banned from the school...
The handsome hope of the Sales Divison, Ichijyou, discovers that his superior, Supervisor Kirihara, has a body which is too erotic. Since Kirihara hasnÃ¢â?¬â?¢t had sex for the last 10 years, he is agonized by a body reacting to the slightest touch. Ã¢â?¬Å?This is my first time with such an erotic body... Amazing... It's like the whole body's an erogenous zone.Ã¢â?¬Â While Ichijyou is being caught up by the innocent reactions of his supervisor, he is already drowning in that lusty body?!
Junjou Romantica: Takahashi Misaki is suddenly having some unexpected and odd problems. What started as a need for some college entrance exam tutoring has somehow led him to being romanced by a suave older man who also happens to be his big brotherâ€™s best friend. Confused by all of his brand new emotions, Misaki struggles to deal with his suddenly very odd life. And if that wasnâ€™t enough, his suitor, Usami Akihiko, has plenty of issues of his own. A man-child who decorates his room in giant teddy bears and toys, Usami is a famous novelist who also writes steamy boysâ€™ love novels on the side. When Misaki cracks open one of these books and reads sentences like â€œUsami licks every inch of Misakiâ€™s hot bodyâ€â€¦well, letâ€™s just say that all hell breaks loose.
Junjou Egoist: Kamijou Hiroki is a broken man, consumed by unrequited love for his childhood friend, Usami Akihiko (the boys' love novelist). Along comes Kusama Nowaki, whose name "Nowaki" means "typhoon", an orphan working his way through life since middle school. Like the typhoon he is named for, he whirls into Hiroki's life and heart, blowing all resistance away before him.
Junjou Terrorist: As fate would have, Miyagi You (the professor that Kamijou Hiroki works for as an assistant professor) and Takatsuki Shinobu, Miyagiâ€™s bossâ€™ son AND his ex-wifeâ€™s younger brother, would cross paths. Shinobu, who says whateverâ€™s on his mind, tries to break into Miyagiâ€™s world, saying things like, â€œits destiny!â€ While the 18 year-old tries to invade Miyagiâ€™s world, the 35 year-old still harbors a deep-rooted love for his late teacher. Being the Terrorist he is, Shinobu breaks down the walls that Miyagi has caged himself in, dramatically changing the Professorâ€™s heart and demanding Miyagi take responsibility and face destinyâ€¦
Junjou Minimum tells the story of Usami and Hiroki's past, showing how they met and how Hiroki's un-requited love came to be. There are also a chapters about Misaki's past.
There is also a short 4 chapter story entitled Junjou Mistake/Mystique. This is set 10 years before the beginning of the other stories and follows RyÅ«ichirÅ Isaka (the executive director of Marukawa Publishing Company- which publishes Usami Akihikoâ€™s works) and his secretary, Kaoru Asahina. The two were playmates when they were young, after RyÅ«ichirÅ's father took the Asahina's in and employed them. Over the years, RyÅ«ichirÅ came to love Asahina, but he believes it to be in vain as he is convinced Kaoru is in love with his father. Unbeknownst to Isaka, Asahina harbors feelings for him in return.
This story is consisted of three primary stories:
and Junjo TerroristÂ
After being told that his dad passed away, Souichirou comes back to the house which used to be his home 8 years ago. There, he finds out about the existence of his two older brothers - Masato, the eldest, and Kaname, the middle child.
In order to receive rights to the house, Souichirou has to live together with them, and despite the chaos and arguments, it's fine by Souichirou if it means he can get the house. But one day, he accidentally sees Masato kissing Kaname...