Volume 1: Target in the Finder (Finder no Hyouteki).
1) You're my Loveprize in Viewfinder (1st part of the main series, Viewfinder; 3 chapters : You're my Loveprize in Viewfinder, Fixer & an extra, Embrace the Heat of the Night): During a routine journalism assignment, freelance photographer Akihito Takaba is captured by the mysterious Asami, a powerful leader in Japan's underworld society. Asami forces his captive to undergo a night of pleasure and pain never before imagined...
2) Love Lesson (1st part of the Love Lesson series): Ichijou saved Sakurai from a pervert on the bus on the way to the school. But his own intentions were not so pure...
3) Loving Plant (Koi wo Suru Shokubutsu) (1st part of the Koisuru series): Sports stars, Hiyama and Mizuno, find themselves caught up in something bigger than they first imagined when they go out to find out whether or not their fathers are really gay.
4) Risky Society: God Bless My Justice (stand alone) : A rookie to a society of people with supernatural abilities must prove himself (and his love) to his superior.
Volume 2: Cage in the Finder (Finder no Ori)
1) Body Chase (main Viewfinder series; 1 chapter): Takaba helps out the police by infiltrating Asami's flagship club, Sion.
2) Splendor of High Rises (Kourou no Hana) (main Viewfinder series; 4 chapters): the story of Feilong and Asami's first meeting, seven years prior in Hong Kong.
3) Loving DNA (Koi wo Suru DNA) (2nd part of the Koisuru series).
Volume 3: One Wing in the Finder (Finder no Sekiyoku)
1) Naked Truth (main Viewfinder series; ch1-5: The Japan arc): Feilong returns to Japan, setting up an explosive situation that will take him, Takaba, and Asami across countries to resolve the events set in motion seven years in the past.
2) Love Surprise (1st part of the Love Prize series): A light oneshot side story to the Viewfinder series taking place New Year's Eve with a very drunk Takaba.
3) Baked Sweet Glasses (stand alone): Cute underwear salesman has his heart set on making a tough sale.
4) Koi wo Suru Baby Leaf (3rd part of the Koisuru series): The story of how the fathers met.
Volume 4: Prisoner in the Finder (Finder no Ryoshuu)
1) Naked Truth (main Viewfinder series; ch6-10: The Hong Kong arc).
2) Takaba's Wonderful Day (2nd part of the Love Prize series): Asami sees photographer Takaba on a shoot and takes him on a drinking date. Another light sidestory to the Viewfinder series.
Volume 5: ?
1) Naked Truth (main Viewfinder series; ch11-13: ? arc).
2) Naked Truth - Zero (main Viewfinder series).
3) Takaba Akihito's Graceful Summer Holiday (3rd part of the Love Prize series).
4) School Ghost Story (Gakko no Kaidan) (2nd part of the Love Lesson series).Â
1) Master and Dog
University student, Uehara Yuuji, is an earnest guy with slight masochistic tendencies. Yuuji also happens to be totally in love with the cold, glasses-wearing Tatsukawa-Sensei. Ever since he first spotted Tatsukawa-Sensei, he confessed his feelings time and time again only to have the anti-social Tatsukawa-Sensei refuse every time. â€œThatâ€™s it! If Iâ€™m not human, he will fall in love with me!â€ Sensei then orders the dog cosplaying Yuuji to do what?
2) Spoiled Guinea Pig
3) Secret Love Lesson
4) Feverish Eye complex
5) Love-possessed Boy
6) Drown in Love
7) Triangle Love
8) Awkard Kiss
9) Number Up! Split Boy
Sick of feeling like he’s riding on his parents’ coattails, Onodera Ritsu quits his father’s publishing company (where he was a literature editor) and gets a job at Marukawa Publishing--only he ends up getting stuck in the crazy shoujo manga department, which happens to be populated entirely by male editors. Plus--the editor-in-chief happens to be none other than his old flame from high school!
Also included among the various volumes are storylines following two of Ritsu’s fellow editors: Hatori and his longtime friend (and mangaka he’s in charge of) Chiaki, as well as Kisa and the attractive bookstore employee he has his eye on, Yukina. An extra novel follows salesman and longtime friend of Takano’s, Yokozawa, as he’s swept off his feet following a harsh breakup by attractive widower and single father Kirishima.
This series is loosely connected to Junjou Romantica (by the same author), as characters such as Usami Akihiko and Sumi Ryouichi are mentioned a few times as authors, and Isaka Ryuichirou is a recurring character. Yokozawa's partner, Kirishima, also shows up as Takahashi Misaki's boss in Junjou Romantica. Trying to spot the connections is an adventure of its own!
Rintarou has a home tutor, "call me Kaede" sensei, who gets on his nerves... but also makes him blush. When Rintarou finds himself aceing a test one day, he suddenly thinks that if he gets an 'A' on the test, he won't need to have a tutor any more... so he changes his answers. Will Kaede stay?
?From "Love Can Bloom on the Battlefield" Scanlations
Kaya thought she had found the perfect job when she became the private secretary of Kyouhei Touma--the director of a tableware company of the same name. Kyouhei is a capable director, but his arrogance and sluttish behavior are almost legendary. Kaya is doing her best to prove that she is capable in her work, but one night, by accident, she discovers his secret...of him being a vampire!
Somethingâ??s up with Soccer Club Sâ??s Katou Sora! Even with his strong fighting spirit, Katouâ??s tough body and charisma meet their match when he collapsed in the middle of practice. Could it all have happened because of that â??thingâ?? Katouâ??s kouhai used in his body while training?!
Junjou Romantica: Takahashi Misaki is suddenly having some unexpected and odd problems. What started as a need for some college entrance exam tutoring has somehow led him to being romanced by a suave older man who also happens to be his big brotherâ€™s best friend. Confused by all of his brand new emotions, Misaki struggles to deal with his suddenly very odd life. And if that wasnâ€™t enough, his suitor, Usami Akihiko, has plenty of issues of his own. A man-child who decorates his room in giant teddy bears and toys, Usami is a famous novelist who also writes steamy boysâ€™ love novels on the side. When Misaki cracks open one of these books and reads sentences like â€œUsami licks every inch of Misakiâ€™s hot bodyâ€â€¦well, letâ€™s just say that all hell breaks loose.
Junjou Egoist: Kamijou Hiroki is a broken man, consumed by unrequited love for his childhood friend, Usami Akihiko (the boys' love novelist). Along comes Kusama Nowaki, whose name "Nowaki" means "typhoon", an orphan working his way through life since middle school. Like the typhoon he is named for, he whirls into Hiroki's life and heart, blowing all resistance away before him.
Junjou Terrorist: As fate would have, Miyagi You (the professor that Kamijou Hiroki works for as an assistant professor) and Takatsuki Shinobu, Miyagiâ€™s bossâ€™ son AND his ex-wifeâ€™s younger brother, would cross paths. Shinobu, who says whateverâ€™s on his mind, tries to break into Miyagiâ€™s world, saying things like, â€œits destiny!â€ While the 18 year-old tries to invade Miyagiâ€™s world, the 35 year-old still harbors a deep-rooted love for his late teacher. Being the Terrorist he is, Shinobu breaks down the walls that Miyagi has caged himself in, dramatically changing the Professorâ€™s heart and demanding Miyagi take responsibility and face destinyâ€¦
Junjou Minimum tells the story of Usami and Hiroki's past, showing how they met and how Hiroki's un-requited love came to be. There are also a chapters about Misaki's past.
There is also a short 4 chapter story entitled Junjou Mistake/Mystique. This is set 10 years before the beginning of the other stories and follows RyÅ«ichirÅ Isaka (the executive director of Marukawa Publishing Company- which publishes Usami Akihikoâ€™s works) and his secretary, Kaoru Asahina. The two were playmates when they were young, after RyÅ«ichirÅ's father took the Asahina's in and employed them. Over the years, RyÅ«ichirÅ came to love Asahina, but he believes it to be in vain as he is convinced Kaoru is in love with his father. Unbeknownst to Isaka, Asahina harbors feelings for him in return.
This story is consisted of three primary stories:
and Junjo TerroristÂ
Sometimes it seems like Usagi is hopeless. Sure, she's good with healing herbs, but she's the granddaughter of the leader of a prestigious ninja village and she's such a klutz that she's never made it out of the kiddie class. Finally frustrated with Usagi
Katsutaka and Kazuomi are seniors with a secret hobby: they love watching a pair of younger boys making love. Katsutaka and Kazuomi have fallen completely in love with Yuki and Kaede, and vow to capture them once they enter high school. That awaited day has finally arrived, but will the two seniors be able to reach their goal? And are Kaede and Yuki really who the seniors imagined them to be?
Mistaken identities, bizarre accidents and pratfalls, tragic pasts and plenty of broken hearts, and that’s just for starters! Love Mode tells the story of the lives of the men involved with the classy male escort service, Blue Boy. Lovelines
A lighthearted romantic comedy that lampoons the adult film business, the mainstream media, and the natural vanity of actors while exploring the earliest stages of a brand new relationship.
This manga has been removed at the request of its publisher (Libre Shuppan).
Koushi Yanagi is a gay student. He finds a very sexy office worker at a gay club, who gets drunk and accepts his advances. But when the office worker suddenly becomes sober, he loses his nerve, starts acting violently and runs away. Koushi has been so dis
Rio was living a perfectly normal high school life, when transfer student, Tomo-chan, entered his school. Rio watches as Tomo easily grabs the attention of the female student body. It's not until Tomo picks up Rio's dropped planner with a picture of his beloved idol, a male teacher, that they interact.
Suspecting that Rio is gay, and after stating that he's going to "cure it" Tomo enlists in a "Homo Fixing Training Regimen".
Because the way people have a high interest in "sex," a sex school was formed in order to fulfill the students' desires and help them become more advanced in their skills.
One of the story lines....
Ion, in order to help pay off the debts in his family, has enrolled in the school, hoping to gain knowledge and sell out his body in the future to gain money. But Ion gains more than just "knowledge" in the sex industry, and he starts to fall for his Instructor Asagi...but love is strictly banned from the school...
Kanbe is in love with his boss, Tatsuya, who is sexually harassing him, so he decides to visit a fortune teller. Will the fortune teller be able to help him?
Tatsuya takes Kanbe to a high class party where they meet Kazuki- Tatsuya's old student from when he was a tutor. Kazuki might look young and innocent but the truth is that he's a little devil with a sweet face and now he's dying to nail Kanbe! Could this be a threesome?
Being in love with your not-gay sempai isn't easy, but being in love with your not-gay, homophobic, and (to top it off) tyrannical sempai can be hell! And that's something Tetsuhiro Morinaga can relate to... especially now that he's had a taste of the forbidden fruit!
Plot: Takamura Hikaru is a handsome prince. However, contrary to the rumours and his cool appearance, he's weak, a crybaby and likes snacks and sweet things. He kissed his classmate, Sugimoto Yuu, suddenly and Yuu thought it was just a prank. Yuu took a liking to the prince, but is the prince serious about it? Will their hearts be finally connected?
For 10 years Saika has done everything she can to get close to her love Keishi. She followed him to the same high school, joined the same committees, and even changed her outward personality to become the right match for Keishi. One day, looking for Keish
Ace, a human teenager, has been raised by King and Jay, vampires who have lived an eternal lifetime. As he grows up, he became attracted to Jay and Jay also comes to yearn strongly for Ace's blood. King and Jay, afraid that their secret will be exposed, decide to send Ace away to a boarding school. But when Ace finds that out, he wishes to be a vampire like them.
Sadahiro Mika's Gothic love story about the growth of a teenager who's raised up by vampires and the feeling of a vampire who live in eternal life.
Also contains two additional oneshots:
1) Deep Throat (beware, this is also the name of the extra at the end of volume 1 of Pathos, but it's two different releases);